Specific example :
Highlights and Significance:
- Suzuki cross-coupling has high predictability and operational-simplicity. 
- Suzuki cross-coupling is widely used on the formation of C-C bonds in medicinal chemistry. 
- Suzuki cross-coupling is used to synthesize lots of relatively flat molecules. 
- Suzuki cross-coupling has low cost in commercial due to the reusability of catalyst. 
1. Name Reaction. 2019. Available at: https://www.name-reaction.com/suzuki-cross-coupling Accessed October 7, 2019
2. De Meijere, A.; Bräse, S.; Oestreich, M. Metal catalyzed cross-coupling reactions and more, 3 Volume Set. John Wiley & Sons: 2013.
3. Buchspies, J.; Szostak, M. Recent advances in acyl suzuki cross-coupling. Catalysts 2019, 9 (1), 53.
4. He, Z.; Song, F.; Sun, H.; Huang, Y. Transition-Metal-Free Suzuki-Type Cross-Coupling Reaction of Benzyl Halides and Boronic Acids via 1, 2-Metalate Shift. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2018, 140 (7), 2693-2699.
5. Choi, J.; Fu, G. C. Transition metal–catalyzed alkyl-alkyl bond formation: another dimension in cross-coupling chemistry. Science 2017, 356 (6334), eaaf7230.
6. Dubey, A. V.; Kumar, A. V. A biomimetic magnetically recoverable palladium nanocatalyst for the Suzuki cross-coupling reaction. RSC Adv. 2016, 6 (52), 46864-46870.