- The thiol-ene polymerization could be used for direct production of monolithic columns. 
- The thiol‐ene reaction can be conducted in bulk and it is not sensitive to oxygen. 
- The thiol-ene reaction can make polymers with both rigidity and mechanical properties. 
- Nair, D. P.; Cramer, N. B.; Scott, T. F.; Bowman, C. N.; Shandas, R. Photopolymerized thiol-ene systems as shape memory polymers. Polymer 2010, 51 (19), 4383-4389.
- Machado, T. O.; Sayer, C.; Araujo, P. H. Thiol-ene polymerisation: a promising technique to obtain novel biomaterials. Eur. Polym. J. 2017, 86, 200-215.
- Liu, Z.; Ou, J.; Zou, H. Click polymerization for preparation of monolithic columns for liquid chromatography. Trends Anal. Chem. 2016, 82, 89-99.
- Lee, D. G.; An, S. Y.; Um, M. S.; Choi, W. J.; Noh, S. M.; Jung, H. W.; Oh, J. K. Photo-induced thiol-ene crosslinked polymethacrylate networks reinforced with Al2O3 nanoparticles. Polymer 2016, 101, 119-126.
- Fairbanks, B. D.; Love, D. M.; Bowman, C. N. Efficient Polymer‐Polymer Conjugation via Thiol‐ene Click Reaction. Macromol. Chem. Phys. 2017, 218 (18), 1700073.